Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yo! Blogsters .... Help Me Out Here!

If you've been following our adoption blog, you know that my wife, Be, is a breast cancer survivor. This was only possible because our insurance provided for regular mamogram screening. But, millions of women DO NOT have the luxury of having their ... well, you know what I'm talkin' about. So, there's a site (The Breast Cancer Site)which will provide a screening for a free mamogram to a deserving woman free of charge. You need only click on the link above and credit will be applied. PPLLEEAASSE .... just click .....DAILY..... I still have my wonderful wife around because we we were fortunate enough to have the insurance at our disposal to make it happen. Go ahead ..... click NOW!!!!!!
Bless y'all for taking part.

8 comments:

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Thank you for this post. Cancer is a terrible disease and I hope everyone who reads your post joins in the fight!
Best wishes,
Micha
Orlando, FL
LID: 05/24/06

Unknown said...

Thank you, I clicked!!!!

Its nice to read that men are passionate about this cause as well

Anthony & Crystal said...

I clicked.....thanks for putting this out there for everyone to click away!

We need to continue in the strong fight against breast cancer!!

Renee said...

Thank you for the post. I hope everyone who reads your post will join us in the fight for a cure. I click ever day. Thanks again. I am going to post a link on my blog as well.

Gail said...

I clicked!
Thanks so much for posting this.
Blessings,
Gail

Dannye said...

thank you I will continue to click daily (and I agree with you thank god Be is still with us....she's definitely a blessing to all the lives she has touched, including our very own)...as are you!!

We love you guys!!

Yoli said...

What a sweet thing to pass on. It could save a lot of lives.

Kim said...

I clicked and will continue to click away. Your wife is an inspiration and you are as well. I am posting the link as well.