Saturday, October 27, 2007

I600-A --- Approved --- for the 2nd dang time


... so, when I hear the term USCIS, why does the term USELESS come to mind? ... I mean, this division of Homeland Security has just charged us about 800 bucks to inform us that we did not commit any crimes worthy of the attention of the FBI. Whew! - Am I ever relieved! Thank you, thank you - I couldn't be sure if I had pulled off a heist or sold secure government info during the last 18 months! America - you can breathe easier now. These prospective adoptive parents are clean!

5 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Happy approval !! :)

jeanette said...

Congrats on your new 171H! :) kinda silly it has to be renewed -but whatever it takes to bring your baby home right?!

Gail said...

Congrats!
I couldn't have said it any better!!
Great Post!!

Esther said...

Good for you. Glad to know you aren't a criminal!

We just did our third FBI fingerprinting a couple weeks ago. Some schmucks in our state now decided we had to update them to get our court date in a few months. Yippie........

M,R,J1,J2 said...

I'm breathing easier now - LOL! We're going through the same process right now. Thank you for stopping by our blog! We'd love to get together with ya'll @ Epcot. How do we get in touch with you? I don't see your e-mail address on your blog?
Take care,
Michaela
LID: 05/24/06