Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Other Blog - Content: Questionable

Today, I thought I'd clear out my Drafts file for our blog. I have a tendency to get up and write things in the middle of the night when imsonia hits so, consequently, items do not get published on this blog because ..... well .... they're kinda weird and irrelevant, sometimes irreverent to an adoption audience. When Be reads them she says "Those should go on the other blog." She was being sarcastic (I love sarcasm and she knows it) and I thought "Why not? I can put all those blog clogging vacation photos in there as well. Then if a reader wants to, they can choose to go over the edge into the unknown."
So, here it is - "The Other Blog - Content: Questionable".
Enter At Your Own Risk
O.K. - the first post is rather tame - we took a weekend getaway to Saint Augustine, Florida.
It includes about 20 something pics of this historic city from various trips as well as a few historical tidbits with hyperlinks (because my memory is almost full).
See you over the edge ......

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, I can't wait to see what you post on "the other blog", thats what I like about this blog so much is that you are daring and don't play it safe :), or so I thought..

Dannye said...

it is hard enough to keep up with one blog, but two....we admire you!! wtg Be for suggesting it....