Friday, July 18, 2008

Ringo Starr

You'd better dial 911 - I'm naming the light fixtures in Joanna's room - I must be losin' it during this wait - first, I'm naming the gopher tortoises on my daily walks in the park with Diva - now, I'm naming light fixtures. Oy!
On a recent trip to IKEA
(Be is going to issue a restraining order keeping me at least one mile from IKEA),
I saw the star light pictured above. I'm a Beatles fan, and somehow, the ceiling light, in the shape of the sun, became "Good Day Sunshine".
The moon light became known as "Mr Moonlight", a lesser known Beatles song.
So, it's only natural that the most recent addition be named "Ringo Starr".
Get this guy to China and back quick before his head explodes!
Wonder what those doo-dads on the electric cords are?
Electrician alligator clips with stars and moons super glued on.

2 comments:

Dannye said...

you crack me up....just make sure when they come to take you away in that white jacket, they have one in my size too.....hehehe

It'll be here before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

I love Ikeas lighting!