Friday, July 25, 2008

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Jet lagged and jazzed, we have returned from China with our beautiful little daughter, Joanna Mei. The pic was taken at Orlando Airport where JM entertained our welcoming friends for about an hour. Our entire journey has been journaled on our blog http://joannamei.blogspot.com/ - what an incredible event in our lives! Our family is complete!
We've been homenow for 2 days and jet lag is doing a real number on all of us - we don't know what time to eat or sleep. Hopefully, we'll have recovered by Monday - SW visits Friday for initial adoption follow up.
Drop us an e-mail if you're not on the list for the secure site and you too can be in with the in crowd. Please use your server's e-mail instead of a Blogger response. Keying off Blogger results in a 'no reply' response.

6 comments:

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Welcome Home Joanna Mei and parents! Doesn't it feel good to sleep in your own bed again?
Your daughter is beautiful! What a wonderful happy family you are!
Best wishes,
Michaela

Kim said...

Welcome home..
I would love to be able to follow along with your journey.....
Joanna Mei is beautiful..
My email is jbison@cox.net...
Hope you all get on the right schedule soon..
Have a Great Sunday..
Hugs..

glo said...

WELCOME HOME Man I can not believe I missed the whole thing. Been through a tremendous storm in my part of the USA and without power for 3 days and phone for 5. Just now getting online after work today and headed here to see what I might have missed and here it is. You are now forever family and I am so very very happy for all of you. I must take some time this evening to enjoy and celelbrate more .((((((hugs)))) galore. I am thrilled with you rnews.

AmyO said...

In a way I guess I was lucky to be sick when we got home cause I was on Nyquil, which made me sleep & get into the right time zone. Hang in there!

Lisa said...

Welcome home! I am just dying to see Joanna Mei's blog but it is protected. Would love to visit.... my e-mail is lmdec@cfl.rr.com. Please let us know either way. :)

Ed and Lisa (aka Gracie's blessed Parents)

Shirley and Holt said...

Hey Guys, can you add us to your list , we would love to read all about your journey, Congrats,
Holt and Shirley Wetherald