Monday, March 03, 2008

Joanna Mei's wardrobe


Be here..... Almost 2 years ago our friend, Mary , gave us a box of neatly folded baby/toddler clothes that her daughter had worn some 10 years ago when she was little. I (Be) looked in the box and thought the clothes were beautiful and well kept. Then I put them on the top shelf of Joanna's closet. It wasn't until Saturday night (after the yard sale) that I took all the clothes out, washed them, and hung them up. What a great start to Joanna's wardrobe! There are sizes from 12 mos to 4T. Thank you Mary. We can't wait to see Joanna in these little outfits.

3 comments:

Gail said...

What a wonderful gift!
Joanna is going to be lookin good!!

Paula said...

I bet that was exciting for you. It must feel surreal.
She will be there before you know it and then you will wonder why you waited so long. Thats how we feel.

Renee said...

What a wonderful gift, for the first 5 years of my kids life I didn't have to buy that many clothes, my sister in law give me all of her two kids clothes... It worked out just right with the sizes....Then I passed them on to a friend at church....