Wednesday, January 09, 2008

CCAA Defaults to Agencies

Woke up this mornin' feelin' fine ....... and then .........

Lots of folks in adoption blogdom have been speculating that this would happen. I suppose that if one has a good working relationship with their agency, a monthly check-in is not so bad ..... and may even raise the awareness of unique siutuations with individual adoptions at each agency. Pray for the CCAA @ our prospective children ...... that's about all we can do.

I'll probably be shuttin' down again for a while ..... having surgery on my foot for a "Morton's Neuroma" (small benign tumor) which affects my walking and ambulation ...... nothing serious, just a lot of pain that I can get rid of ..... about a 3 week recoup with limited mobility for about another 3 weeks. Getting it done before Joanna Mei arrives .......

8 comments:

4D said...

It is hard. And sucky. Sigh...

Good luck with your surgery. Keep us updated if you can and let us know how you are doing.

Keep smilin!

Dawn said...

Best of luck with your surgery!!

Gail said...

This new "secrecy" from the CCAA is very unsettling.
I just read on another blog that (rumor)the CCAA will finish up Dec LID's in April and then close up shop until September after the Olympics.

Good Luck with your surgery.
Hoping you will be "back on your feet" in no time!

Dannye said...

get well soon...hope this doesn't effect our monthly get together...gotta see you guys there and gotta have our after dinner ice cream or hot chocolate..

i'll call you to check on you soon!!

Unknown said...

Hang in there, Donski.
We'll be prayin' for you.
Laura

Mom 2 six said...

Good luck with your surgery. Better get that bod tuned up !!
Hope you are back soon.

Paula said...

It is a bummer with the CCAA, I know a lot of people looked forward to seeing how many days were left.
Thats good to take care of the foot thing before the little one gets here. I'm in the process of correcting my vision through surgery so I can see my little one better :)

Dannye said...

it was great speaking with you tonite...and glad to hear things are going okay so far!! looking forward to seeing you next Monday!!

btw, check out my blog when you get a chance...you may be surprised....hehe!!! love you guys!