Thursday, November 29, 2007

Step Aside, Angelie ......


Paula Abdul said that if she is unable to conceive a child naturally that she will consider adopting.
Abdul said, "With medical technology these days, I could have children by myself using a donor. But I would rather be in a relationship so the child has a father to help instill core values.
"If it’s meant for me to have children naturally, I absolutely will. I love kids, I really do. And kids love me. I’m so open to the idea of adoption. But, again, I would like to be able to share the raising of the children."

4 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like she needs some guidance from above. What is meant to be will happen for her.

Gail said...

Sometimes dads don't instill values.
My daughter is doing well with her mom.
And of course Our Almighty Father.

Dannye said...

it is so very sad to be deleted...I mean having to wait in line for so long for the fingerprints (longer to fill out the papers...hehe)!!

See ya next week!!

AmyO said...

Oh boy! Not sure what to say about that :)