Friday, February 02, 2007

Missed By 2 Days........



The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before March 22, 2006. Our log-in date is March 24, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before October 13, 2005.
Perhaps we'll be out of the Review Room by the 1st Anniversary of our log-in date. As the Director of the CCAA puts it on the site's front page ....... "As the light of springtime emerges gradually, it is a fresh start for all living things." All righty, then ..... we continue to wait for the fresh start ........

4 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

You have got to be kidding me! I'm sorry, I thought you all had cleared the Review Room. Never fear, all is well. You all will be out of there before you know it.

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

Peace,
fm

glo said...

Ok So this means youa re next right? I'll be watching..its soon I just know it is.

Bcby said...

Xie Xie for having a heart for Chinese orphans! Deb introduced your blog to me, a geniune Chinese girl :). It is a great fortune for the unlucky orphans to have loving American parents like you are.

Best wishes for you and your future Chinese daughter!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Julie Lyon (you remember me as Julie Cheney). It was a pleasant surprise to see you last month at The Blue Dahlia and I'm ashamed to admit that this is the first chance I've had to visit your blog. I'll be checking in regularly now to see how things are progressing. Good luck to you both on your incredible journey.