Saturday, April 01, 2006

Chinese Baby Ultrasound

In adoption circles, you will probably be asked "When was your 'log-in' date?" It's an important date because wait times for China are now lasting 9 - 10 months from log-in. We were informed by our case worker that our log-in date was March 24 - so we are now officially pregnant. Don is showing more than Be and we are both relieved that the first trail of paperwork is over. We are thankful that our adoption agency, Bethany Christian Services, has a fine working relationship with the Chinese Adoption Office and we look forward to our encounters with them throughout this next phase. Thank you for following us in this journey.

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hi I just happen to come across your blog - my husband and I have just had our dossier sent off to China yesterday... now waiting on a LID... oh... the waiting seems to be endless... still, all good things come to those who wait... take care... Felicity - future mum to Shauna

http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/

glo said...

How very cute. Now since you are so very creative, could you possibly make that same picture say Mexico ultrsound and email it to me. I would be forever greatful to have such a photo.

Just follow me to my bLOG to answer and if my email isn't on my profile "can't remember" I will send it to you or post it there temporarily or something.

That's why I'm the grandma...I have an excuse to be confused with all the stress!!!
Either way thanks...I enjoyed your post...it is really very cute!!!