Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finally Got My Passport ..... How 'Bout You?



We requested passport renewal just after we
were sprung from the Review Room at the beginning of March. We just received our new docs this past week - 3rd week of July ...... so check those dates, folks, and don't forget that they need to be valid for at least 6 months after you return to the states with the yung 'un from China.
**********
In the pic ..... Don holds up his first passport prior to sailing to the U.K. on assignment for the State Department

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu look so happy.Thanks for the reminder!

Alyson and Ford said...

Hey, Marlon Brando! You could be his double. Great picture.
I just can't believe I am putting off my BIG 5-0 B-day party due to this wait (it was an event I was actually looking forward to - LOL).
I had expectations that new daughter would be in my arms while I was still in my 40's. No chance now.....(speaking of older parents).
I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel - how about you guys?

Alyson
LID 01/27/06